Corporate Value Creation Cycle
Lawson contributes to the local communities by creating added value through its customer-oriented business model.
Lawson will continue to increase its corporate value by leveraging its unique customer-oriented business model as a Manufacturing Retailer Based on a Small Commercial Area. This means meeting daily life needs and achieving high store productivity while executing appropriate management strategies.
Lawson’s business model is designed to increase both its visible capital, including physical assets and funds specifi ed in the financial statements, and its invisible but tangible capital, such as human capital and information, through appropriate investment in these areas.
Lawson will continue to contribute to its customers’ local communities as an essential company through continued application of its corporate value creation cycle.
Corporate value creation cycle
※The figure will be enlarged by clicking.
- Mission Statement
- Lawson aims to become an essential part of our communities. That is our corporate philosophy, our code of conduct, and our corporate conduct charter that all our workers are conscious of.
- Our History
- See the history leading up to the construction of our current business model, which continues the innovation of convenience stores.
- Our Business
- "Creating Happiness and Harmony in Our Communities"
- Corporate Profile
- Lawson aims to become an essential part of our communities. See the current number of stores and sales figures.
- Our Group Companies
- Lawson is not only a convenience store. We also have group companies including entertainment, media, ATM networks, and more.
- Corporate Governance
- Lawson regards its stakeholders as important and strives to maximize corporate value.
- We strive to nurture human capital that thinks and acts autonomously.